Mycotoxins are toxic compounds that are naturally produced by certain types of molds (fungi). A very sick customer, a woman about 40, asked us to sample her home for mold contamination. When asked why she thought her home had mold, she told us the most amazing thing that we had ever encountered in 20 years as a Certified mold tester and remediator: Her doctor discovered mold in her lungs! How is that possible? We asked then researched and discovered Mycotoxins! Exposure to mycotoxins needs to be kept as low as possible as to protect people and animals. Since then DMC Environmental has provided Free Air Lab certified testing for those who want to know what they are breathing!