Lab Testing

Mold mycotoxins don’t just get into your home, they can be found inside of your body. Not all mold exposure requires medical attention, but if you have asthma, compromised immune system or an allergy to mold, you may need treatment. Symptoms can include: coughing, wheezing, sore throat, watery eyes, nasal congestion and irritated skin. In rare situations, mycotoxins can cause fever and pneumonia. DMC Environmental provides Free Air Lab certified testing for those who want to know what they are breathing!

Prevent mold in the summer with dehumidifiers and Air Conditioning